". The Latest Beauty News Blog: Latisse Brooke Shields Video

Health And Beauty Trends Blog

You've discovered the Internet's Latest Beauty News Blog

at Venus and Marz

Stay on top of the latest beauty news,

expert advise, recommendations, pure beauty, fashion videos rant

and raves, makeup trends, ant-aging, weight loss and cosmetic surgery.

Thinking about a cosmetic procedure or want to share some makeup tips or words of wisdom.

Post a message you have a wealth of knowledge to share.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Latisse Brooke Shields Video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Allergan has the big bucks to pay a star like Brooke Shields to advertise their product--but there are OTC products that give the exact same results as Latisse. I started using Revitalash in March and love the results!! It's affordable, easy to get and no nasty side effects. Plus, my boyfriend thinks my eyes look amazing...

Megan said...

i heard about side effects of Latisse and that's the main reason why i'm using Revitalash. why is it so expensive when i can get mine at the salon at a much affordable price with the same result, less the side effect?

HeidiJordan said...

Megan too the words right out of my mouth!!... Did you see the current reports about how there website is misleading because these side effects are super serious. Revitalash is amazing and safe.. Have you tried the mascara? AMAZING!! :)

LisaMoore said...

I've been using revitalash ever since and I don't have any regrets. Aside from being an amazing product, the price is reasonable. It's the eyelash conditioner that I am using. Haven't tried the revitalash mascara though, just like Heide. Have anyone tried it? any suggestions?

Unknown said...

I have used Latisse and stopped because my eyes got irritated. Then a friend introduced Revitalash and since then I have been using it. I now have fuller, darker and longer lashes minus the irritation. I really love how amazing the result is. It made a great difference from how I look before. Thanks Revitalash!!!

Video Of High-tech Products 2 adds first

The Makeup Club


www.themakeupclub.com